Friday, January 20, 2012

Captain's Corner - Player advancements, Pittsburgh road trip

Each week during the season, Metro Jets' captain Tommy Kilgore will chime in with his thoughts on what's going on with the team.

-- On seeing three players make commitments for next season this week.
The mood has been great. All of the guys seem very confident and happy for each other.

-- On any advice he has given to players moving up, being that he played a handful of games with Port Huron (NAHL) last year.
I haven't told them much besides work hard and leave it all up there so they can see you at your best and play your game.

-- On what to expect this weekend in Pittsburgh.
I would expect nothing less than a sweep this weekend. We are on a roll right now and I know we can do it.

-- On his recent surge of offense.
I just relaxed and played my game and have been more confident. In the beginning of the season, I was trying too hard when I just needed to just go out and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment