Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Captain's Corner - NA3HL Showcase, idle weekend, Thanksgiving

Each week during the 2013-14 season, Metro Jets’ captain Josh Beleski will give his thoughts on topics surrounding the team as it makes its way through the North American 3 Hockey League season, the 25th for the Jets as a junior franchise. 

-- On the NA3HL Showcase.

Overall, it was a pretty rough showcase. We played good in the first period of the first game, but after that, it seemed like everything started going downhill for us. We ended the showcase with a big win in overtime, so at least we came away with one positive thing.

-- On plans for the upcoming off weekend.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do yet. I'm used to having hockey every weekend, but I think I'm just going to relax and hang out with the family since they don't really get to see me that much.

-- On what he is thankful for in life.

I'm thankful for my family because without them, anything I have ever done or do would not be possible. They have always been there for me through good and bad and even if I'm right or wrong, they always have my back no matter what. Most importantly, I would not be the man I am today without them in my life and for that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment